Outcomes information for Cambridge Assessment English prospects that have currently taken an exam and desire feedback on the performance.
Could I see my exam papers?
It is really not possible to see your finished exam documents and then we aren’t able to produce your exam documents or just about any other work you finished in the exam for your requirements. This will be area of the Cambridge Assessment English Regulations, which you are able to view right right right here.
How to get information on my performance into the exam?
After finishing a Cambridge English exam, you shall get a declaration of outcomes. This document offers you plenty of helpful details about your performance within the exam, and is the degree to which we offer feedback about your exam performance. It isn’t possible, for instance, to get detail by detail feedback on individual concerns and/or errors produced in an exam.
From January 2015 First that is B2 First for Schools, C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency email address details are reported utilizing the Cambridge English Scale .
A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B1 Preliminary for Schools and Business Certificates results have also been reported on the Cambridge English Scale from February 2016 A2 Key.
Exams with outcomes reported utilizing the Cambridge English Scale have actually enhanced variations associated with Statement of outcomes , including:
- Your outcome – the grade that is final obtained for the exam.
- Your general rating – your current Cambridge English Scale rating when it comes to entire exam.
- Your CEFR level – the typical European Framework of Reference degree you realized.
- Your own component ratings – your Cambridge English Scale rating for every regarding the abilities calculated by the exam; Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking and make use of of English. With your specific ratings you can quicker observe how you performed over the exam and which abilities you may want to enhance on.
More information in the Cambridge English Scale are present by clicking right right here.
Outcomes from pre-2015
Before outcomes had been reported utilising the Cambridge English Scale, A2 Key, A2 Key for Schools, B1 Preliminary, B1 Preliminary for Schools, B2 First, B2 First for Schools, C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency and Business Certificates had been reported making use of standardised ratings together with older model of Statement of Results
This document shows:
- Your outcome, centered on your score that is total in three documents
- A graphical display of the performance in each paper (shown from the scale Exceptional – Good – Borderline weak that good persuasive essay topics is–
- Yourstandardised score away from 100, in order to see precisely how you performed. This has set values for every single grade, enabling contrast across numerous sessions associated with the exam.
You can view a exemplory case of a Statement of outcomes ahead of the introduction of Cambridge English Scale into the following document: Cambridge English: Key Statement of outcomes (2014).
You should use our rating converter to compare outcomes reported before January 2015 (or February 2016) with Cambridge English Scale ratings.
Still require assistance?
If any concerns are had by you regarding the outcomes, please confer with your exam centre. Your exam centre can provide you advice concerning the outcomes Enquiry process, if you want to query your outcomes.